About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

How do you Feel?


Lord, I feel..... Beaten...yet

You have made me more than a conqueror (Rom 8:37).

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us

Bound....yet

You are my deliverer (Rom 11:26).

And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The deliverer will come from Zion; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.

Confused....yet

You are my counselor (Isa 9:6).

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, [a] Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

A failure....yet

You have made me an overcomer (1 Jn 5:4).

For everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith

Fearful....yet

You did not give me a spirit of fear, but of power, of love, and of a sound mind (2 Tim 1:7).

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.

Friendless....yet

You are a friend who sticks closer to me than a brother (Prov 18:24).

A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.

In darkness....yet

You are a light unto my path and a lamp unto my feet (Ps 119:105).

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.

Lonely.....yet

You promised never to leave me nor forsake me (Heb 13:5).

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment