About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, November 30, 2015

Old Age, Attainment Of

Ruth 4:15 

He will renew your life and sustain you in your old age. For your daughter-in-law, who loves you and who is better to you than seven sons, has given him birth.”

Job 42:16 

After this, Job lived a hundred and forty years; he saw his children and their children to the fourth generation.

Psalms 128:5 

5 May the LORD bless you from Zion all the days of your life; may you see the prosperity of Jerusalem,

Isaiah 53:10 Yet it was the LORD's will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the LORD makes his life a guilt offering, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand.

1 Samuel 2:31-33 

31 The time is coming when I will cut short your strength and the strength of your father's house, so that there will not be an old man in your family line 

32 and you will see distress in my dwelling. Although good will be done to Israel, in your family line there will never be an old man. 

33 Every one of you that I do not cut off from my altar will be spared only to blind your eyes with tears and to grieve your heart, and all your descendants will die in the prime of life.

Psalms 71:9 

Do not cast me away when I am old; do not forsake me when my strength is gone.

Genesis 27:1 

When Isaac was old and his eyes were so weak that he could no longer see, he called for Esau his older son and said to him, “My son.” “Here I am,” he answered.

Genesis 48:10

10 Now the eyes of Israel were dim with age, so that he could not see. Then Joseph brought them near him, and he kissed them and embraced them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment