About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Our Response to God’s Goodness

To give thanks and praise to God:

Psalm 106:1

Praise the LORD! Oh give thanks to the LORD, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!

To seek for his goodness:

Exodus 33:18-19

Moses said, “Please show me your glory.”  And he said, “I will make all my goodness pass before you and will proclaim before you my name ‘The Lord.’ And I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy.

To know his promise:

Romans 8:28

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

To submit to His Word:

Isaiah 39:8

Then Hezekiah said to Isaiah, “The word of the Lord that you have spoken is good.” For he thought, “There will be peace and security in my days.”

To see what is good:

Micah 6:8

He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

To let our light shine:

Matthew 5:16

In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.

To ask our Father:

Matthew 7:11

If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment