About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas

No room for the Baby at Bethlehem’s Inn,

Only cattle shed.

No home on this earth for the dear Son of God,

Nowhere to lay His head.

Only a cross did they give to our Lord,

Only a borrowed tomb.

Today He is seeking a place in your heart,

Will you still say to Him “No room”?

O Lord, in my heart there’s a welcome for Thee,

Gladly I now would say,

Come in, blessed Savior, my heart and my life

Henceforth would own Thy sway.

Long hast Thou waited and long knocked in vain,

Outside my heart’s closed door;

Oh, cleanse me from sin, then, dear Lord, enter in

And dwell there for evermore.

When the inn was crowded,

And the door fast closed,

In a humble manger

God’s dear Son reposed;

Leaving Heaven’s glory,

And His throne on high,

Jesus came to save us,

Jesus came to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment