About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Promises to Strengthen your Faith

Isaiah 57:18-19
  
18 I have seen his ways, but I will heal him; I will guide him and restore comfort to him,
19 creating praise on the lips of the mourners in Israel. Peace, peace, to those far and near,” says the LORD. “And I will heal them.”

Jeremiah 30:17

But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,’ declares the LORD, ‘because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.

Deuteronomy 32:39

“See now that I myself am He! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand.

2 Kings 20:5-6

5 “Go back and tell Hezekiah, the leader of my people, ‘this is what the LORD, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will heal you. On the third day from now you will go up to the temple of the LORD.
6 I will add fifteen years to your life. And I will deliver you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria. I will defend this city for my sake and for the sake of my servant David.’”

Job 5:18

For the wounds, but he also binds up; he injures, but his hands also heal.

Psalms 30:2

O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me.

Psalms 91:10

Then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent.

Isaiah 19:22

 The LORD will strike Egypt with a plague; he will strike them and heal them. They will turn to the LORD, and he will respond to their pleas and heal them.

Exodus 15:26

 He said, “If you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment