About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Consider

Consider Thy heavens, the work.

Psalms 8:3

3 When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers,
 The moon and the stars, which You have ordained,

Consider my troubles

Psalms 9:13

13 Have mercy on me, O Lord!
 Consider my trouble from those who hate me,
 You who lift me up from the gates of death,

Consider my enemies

Psalms 25:19

19 Consider my enemies, for they are many;
 And they hate me with cruel hatred.

Consider mine affliction

Psalms 119:153

153 Consider my affliction and deliver me,
 For I do not forget Your law.

Consider how I love Thy precepts

Psalms 119:159

159 Consider how I love Your precepts;
 Revive me, O Lord, according to Your loving kindness.

Consider the ways of the ant

Proverbs  6:6

6 Go to the ant, you sluggard!
 Consider her ways and be wise,

Consider the work of God

Ecclesiastes  7:13

13 Consider the work of God;
 For who can make straight what He has made crooked?

Consider your ways

Haggai  1:5-7

5 Now therefore, thus says the Lord of hosts: “Consider your ways!
6 “You have sown much, and bring in little;
 You eat, but do not have enough;
 You drink, but you are not filled with drink;
 You clothe yourselves, but no one is warm;
 And he who earns wages,
 Earns wages to put into a bag with holes.”
7 Thus says the Lord of hosts: “Consider your ways!

Consider lilies

Matthew 6:28

28 “So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin;

Consider the ravens

Luke 12:24

24 Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds?

Consider what I say, and Lord

2 Timothy  2:7

7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.

Consider Him that endured such

Hebrew  12:3

3 For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment