About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Give Thanks

When you were in trouble, God heard your cries for help 

Psalm 18:6

In my distress I called upon the Lord,

 And cried out to my God;

 He heard my voice from His temple,

 And my cry came before Him, even to His ears.

Psalm 22:24

For He has not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted;

 Nor has He hidden His face from Him;

 But when He cried to Him, He heard.

Deliverance 

Psalm 18:49

Therefore I will give thanks to You, O Lord, among the Gentiles,

 And sing praises to Your name.

Psalm 54:7

For He has delivered me out of all trouble;

 And my eye has seen its desire upon my enemies.

Psalm 68:20

Our God is the God of salvation;

 And to God the Lord belong escapes from death.

Thank You Lord

Great is Your faithfulness. O Lord God! Each day I see You provide for me and show me mercy. Thank You.

Remembering God’s faithfulness in the past strengthens us for the future.

God’s Word

God’s Word serves many functions in our daily Christian walk. It is necessary for spiritual growth, living free from sin, and living the abundant life God intended for us.
It provides wisdom, strength, and comfort to face the challenges we meet every day. It corrects, admonishes, and disciplines us when we fall short; then it helps us to receive God’s forgiveness and restoration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment