About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Season or no season

God’s vision and God’s mission are not dependent on seasons – favorable or unfavorable. A man with vision, passion and enthusiasm does not wait for opportunities but engineers opportunities. Disciples said there are four months for harvest – including a season for harvest. “Do you not say, ‘Four months more and then the harvest? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest.” Persons proactive in mission are able to open their eyes and see in different perspective than ordinary persons do.

Their outlook or perspective is mixed with faith and can see the harvest ready and ripe.
“The sluggards says, ‘There is a lion outside!’ or, ‘I will be murdered in the streets!’” A pessimistic outlook reveals lack of faith and has imaginations that are destructive and non-productive. The diligent sees opportunities and challenges in the street, and not the lions and murderers.

Isaiah 41:10 

“I will strengthen you and help you.”

At times, God may allow our resources to dwindle so that we rely on His strength to keep going. Our needs showcase His power, but He is the One who says, “I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand” (Isa. 41:10).

Dear God, I am thankful for Your strength. You carry me when I am weak. Help me to give You the credit for every victory in life.

‘God wants us to depend on His strength, not our own.’

Opportunities 

When we fill our tires, let's learn to thank and bless those who does it...

Your simplicity shall turn their heads to approval..

Often render a Smile and a blessing...

As yo do it, you shall see the fruit in immediacy...

Most of the guys or kids who work at these bunks have a low profile in their journey... With your words you can create a new world in Christ..

In Christ! Amen!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment