About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Psalm 121:3

“He will not let your foot slip — he who watches over you will not slumber...”

I still remember when my children were little. I would sneak in and watch them sleep. Sometimes it was to check on them when they were sick. Sometimes it was to just sit and pray for them, joining the Lord as he watched over them while they slept. Sometimes it was to bathe myself in the grace and wonder of God's love for giving me such blessings.

Even now that they are much older, I still love to look in on them and pray, marveling at the wonder of these precious gifts from the Father. To know that my Abba Father looks at me in the same way, but with even greater delight and joy, fills me with unspeakable wonder.

Quotes 

.. A lie is like a snowball.  The longer it is rolled on the ground the larger it becomes. - Martin Luther
..There is no relief so sweet as the relief of coming clean to God and living again in the truth. - Christine Dallman

Matthew 7:2

“For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

Jesus is concerned that we not have a critical spirit toward others, especially about their motives as to why they did something. We can't assume to know another person's heart; only God can. When we are unfairly critical, overly harsh, or unduly judgmental, we need to remember that God will use that same standard on us.

 I don't know about you, but I need grace. So do those I love. I'm going to try very hard to be as gracious toward others as I'm trusting that God is going to be gracious with me.

Faith Quotes

Smith Wigglesworth - “There is a place where God, through the power of the Holy Ghost, reigns supreme in our lives.”

Smith Wigglesworth - “I never get out of bed in the morning without having communion with God in the Spirit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment