About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Following His Steps

He knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside. — Job 23:10-11

How we long for this to be our true confession. We are not yet gold, but long to be. We are not yet fully following his steps, but are trying. We have tried to not turn aside, but we sometimes falter. Thank God for his grace until our intentions and desires are fulfilled in our discipleship!

Everlasting

. Isaiah 35:10
and those the Lord has rescued  will return.
 They will enter Zion with singing;
 everlasting joy  will crown their heads.
 Gladness  and joy will overtake them,
 and sorrow and sighing will flee away.

. Isaiah 40:28
Do you not know?
 Have you not heard?
 The Lord is the everlasting  God,
 the Creator  of the ends of the earth.
 He will not grow tired or weary,
 and his understanding no one can fathom.

. Isaiah 45:17
But Israel will be saved  by the Lord
 with an everlasting salvation;
 you will never be put to shame or disgraced,
 to ages everlasting.

. Isaiah 54:8
In a surge of anger
 I hid  my face from you for a moment,
 but with everlasting kindness
 I will have compassion  on you,”
 says the Lord your Redeemer.

NOTE:

You may kindly see my playlist YouTube video Messages. {See right side picture from the main page, above login is there, you may click on that. You may kindly subscribe for it. Thank you.}

[Message No: 7734]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment