About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Keeping God’s Word

. Keep the Word as a Preventive – Psalm 119:11
I have hidden your word in my heart
 that I might not sin  against you.

. Keep the Word carefully as a Treasure – Jeremiah 15:16
When your words came, I ate  them;
 they were my joy and my heart’s delight,
 for I bear your name,
 Lord God Almighty.

. Keep the Word as a Fire – Jeremiah 23:29
“Is not my word like fire,”  declares the Lord, “and like a hammer  that breaks a rock in pieces?

. Keep the Word as a River – Isaiah 48:18
If only you had paid attention  to my commands,
 your peace  would have been like a river,
 your well-being  like the waves of the sea.

. Keep the Word as a Mother does her child – 1 Peter 2:2
Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk,  so that by it you may grow up  in your salvation

. Keep the Word as a Priest did the Lamps – Leviticus 24:2
Command the Israelites to bring you clear oil of pressed olives for the light so that the lamps may be kept burning continually. 

. Keep the Word as a Man of Title to his property – 1 Peter 1:3-4
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!  In his great mercy  he has given us new birth  into a living hope  through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,    and into an inheritance  that can never perish, spoil or fade.  This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, 

Thought 

When you recognize God as Creator, you will admire him.  When you recognize his wisdom, you will learn from him.  When you discover his strength, you will rely on him.  But only when he saves you will you worship him. - Max Lucado

NOTE:

You may kindly see my playlist YouTube video Messages. {See right side picture from the main page, above login is there, you may click on that. You may kindly subscribe for it. Thank you.}

[Message No: 7733]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment