About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

God’s Verse for God’s people


No Troubled Heart

John 16:33

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

No Vision - No People

Proverbs 29:18

Where there is no revelation, the people cast off restraint; but blessed is he who keeps the law.

Thought:

I wonder how many Christians have missed out on entering into their Promised Land this side of heaven – all because they failed to fully follow God and take the path that He wanted them to take in this life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment