About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Examples of answered Prayer

Aaron

Psalms 99:6  

Moses and Aaron were among his priests, Samuel was among those who called on his name; they called on the LORD and he answered them.

Samuel

1 Samuel 10:22  

So they inquired further of the LORD, “Has the man come here yet?” And the LORD said, “Yes, he has hidden himself among the baggage.”

David

2 Samuel 21:1  

During the reign of David, there was a famine for three successive years; so David sought the face of the LORD. The LORD said, “It is on account of Saul and his blood-stained house; it is because he put the Gibeonites to death.”

1 Chronicles 21:28  

At that time, when David saw that the LORD had answered him on the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite, he offered sacrifices there.

Psalms 138:3  

When I called, you answered me; you made me bold and stouthearted.

Jesus

John 11:41-42  

41 So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me.
42 I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment