About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

FAITH

“To open their eyes and to turn them from darkness to light…”Acts 26:18

The blind man, Bartimaeus, threw off his cloak and ran trembling to Jesus. And Jesus said, “What do you want me to do for you?” He said, “Lord,” that I may receive my sight.” In that moment as he said, “Lord,” his spiritual eyes were opened. And Jesus said, “Your faith has made you whole.” Notice—not your intellectual understanding, not your money, not your works—but your faith. Faith! That’s all it takes! Immediately Bartimaeaus, who had been blind all of his life, began to open his eyes, and the first thing he saw was the face of Jesus. What an experience—to open one’s eyes and look straight into the strong, tender face of Jesus! Bartimaeus met Jesus and the record says he “followed Jesus in the way.” When you go back to your business, or your home, or your neighborhood, or your friends, or your school, you don’t go alone. Christ goes with you.
                                                                                                                Billy Graham

-     Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God. -- Romans 10:17
-     God has dealt to each of us a measure of faith. – Romans 12:3
-     I have obtained like precious faith with other believers by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ. – 2 Peter 1:1
-     According to my faith, so let it be to me. – Matthew 9:29
-     I will be full of faith and power. – Acts 6:8
-     My faith can make me well. – Matthew 9:22
-      I will exercise great faith and it will be to me as I desire. – Matthew 15:28
-      My faith is growing exceedingly. – 2 Thessalonians 1:3
-      I will not be fearful or be little faith. – Matthew 8:26
-      I will build myself up in my most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit. – Jude 1:20
-      For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world, even my faith. – 1 John 5:4
-      I will be strengthened in faith, giving glory to God. – Romans 4:20
-      I will not waver at the promise of God through unbelief. – Romans 4:20
-      I will not consider my own body. – Romans 4:19
-      I am walking in the steps of the faith which my father Abraham had. – Romans 4:12
-      I will do greater works than Jesus because I believe in Him. – John 14:12
-      This is the work of God that I believe in Him whom He sent. – John 6:29
-      If I say to this mountain, “Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and do not doubt in my heart, but believe that those I say will be done, I will have whatever I say. – Mark 11:23
-      will have faith in God. – Mark 11:22
-      Lord, I believe; help my unbelief! – Mark 9:24
-      If I can believe, all things are possible to him who believes. – Mark 9:23
-      And whatever things I ask in prayer, believing, I will receive. – Matthew 21:22
-      If I have faith as a mustard seed, I will speak to mountains, and they will move; and nothing will be impossible for me. – Matthew 17:20
-      I believe in the Lord my God, and I will be established; I will believe His prophets and prosper. – 2 Chronicles 20:20
-      I am looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of my faith. – Hebrews 12:2
-      I will remember those who rule over me, who have spoken the Word of God to me, and –
-      I will cast my burden upon the Lord and he shall sustain me. He shall never suffer the righteous     to be moved. – Psalm 55:22
-      I would have lost heart unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. I will wait on the Lord and be of good courage and He shall strengthen my heart. – Psalm 27:13,14
-     I will count it all joy when I fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of my faith produces patience. – James 1:2
-      I believe and therefore I speak. – 2 Corinthians 4:13
-      I walk by faith, not by sight. – 2 Corinthians 5:7 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment