About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Questions in 1 Kings


Questions in 1 Kings

Q: Didst not thou, my lord, O King, swear unto thine husband, saying, Assuredly Solomon and he shall sit upon my throne?

1 Kings 1:13  

Go in to King David and say to him, ‘My lord the king, did you not swear to me your servant: “Surely Solomon your son shall be king after me, and he will sit on my throne”? Why then has Adonijah become king?’

Q: Why then doth Adonijah reign?

1 Kings 1:13  

Go in to King David and say to him, ‘My lord the king, did you not swear to me your servant: “Surely Solomon your son shall be king after me, and he will sit on my throne”? Why then has Adonijah become king?’

Questions in 2 Kings

Q: Is it not because there is not a God in israel, that thou sendest to enquire of Baal-Zebub  the god of Ekron?

2 Kings 1:6  

“A man came to meet us,” they replied. “And he said to us, ‘Go back to the king who sent you and tell him, “This is what the LORD says: Is it because there is no God in Israel that you are sending men to consult Baal-Zebub, the god of Ekron? Therefore you will not leave the bed you are lying on. You will certainly die!”’”

Q: What manner of man was he which came upto meet you, and told you these words?

2 Kings 1:7  

The king asked them, “What kind of man was it who came to meet you and told you this?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment