About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, July 23, 2012

Trouble


Trouble in Israel

Joshua 6:18  

But keep away from the devoted things, so that you will not bring about your own destruction by taking any of them. Otherwise you will make the camp of Israel liable to destruction and bring trouble on it.

Joshua 7:25  

Joshua said, “Why have you brought this trouble on us? The LORD will bring trouble on you today.” Then all Israel stoned him, and after they had stoned the rest, they burned them.

Trouble spring out of ground

Job 5:6  

For hardship does not spring from the soil, nor does trouble sprout from the ground.

Man born in trouble as the sparks

Job 5:7  

Yet man is born to trouble as surely as sparks fly upward.

In time of trouble, He will hide me

Psalms 27:5  

For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock.

Thou shalt preserve me from trouble.

Psalms 32:7

You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.

Strength in time of trouble

Psalms 37:39  

The salvation of the righteous comes from the LORD; he is their stronghold in time of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment