About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Father God…You are Timeless!

Isaiah 43:11-13

11 I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior.

12 I have revealed and saved and proclaimed— I, and not some foreign god among you. You are my witnesses,” declares the LORD, “that I am God.

13 Yes, and from ancient days I am he. No one can deliver out of my hand. When I act, who can reverse it?”

2 Peter 3:7-8

7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

Daniel 7:9

“As I looked, “thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of Days took his seat. His clothing was as white as snow; the hair of his head was white like wool. His throne was flaming with fire, and its wheels were all ablaze.

Disobedience

Romans 5:19

For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.

2 Corinthians 10:6

And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete.

Ephesians 2:2

In which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient.

Thoughts

~ Fear of the LORD teaches wisdom; humility precedes honor. - Proverbs 15:33

~ And we know that Christ, God's Son, has come to help us understand and find the true God.  And now we are in God because we are in Jesus Christ his Son, who is the only true God; and he is eternal Life. - 1 John 5:20




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment