About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Similitudes of Believers

Jewels

Malachi 3:17  

“They will be mine,” says the LORD Almighty, “in the day when I make up my treasured possession. I will spare them, just as in compassion a man spares his son who serves him.

Calves in the stall

Malachi 4:2  

But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall.

Sun

Judges 5:31  

“So may all your enemies perish, O LORD! But may they who love you be like the sun when it rises in its strength.” Then the land had peace forty years

Gold

Job 23:10  

But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.

Panting deer

Psalms 42:1  

As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God.

Green olive trees

Psalms 52:8  

But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever.

Palm trees, Cedar trees

Psalms 92:12  

The righteous will flourish like a palm tree; they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon;

Stars

Daniel 12:3  

Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.

Eagles

Isaiah 40:31  

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Psalms 103:5  

Who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment