About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, February 2, 2015

Ambassadors - We represent Christ.

Acts 26:17-18 

17 I will rescue you from your own people and from the Gentiles. I am sending you to them 

18 to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’

Jeremiah 44:4 

Again and again I sent my servants the prophets, who said, ‘Do not do this detestable thing that I hate!’

Jeremiah 38:20 

“They will not hand you over,” Jeremiah replied. “Obey the LORD by doing what I tell you. Then it will go well with you, and your life will be spared.

Jeremiah 13:16-17

16 Give glory to the LORD your God before he brings the darkness, before your feet stumble on the darkening hills. You hope for light, but he will turn it to thick darkness and change it to deep gloom.

17 But if you do not listen, I will weep in secret because of your pride; my eyes will weep bitterly, overflowing with tears, because the LORD's flock will be taken captive.

Proverbs 13:17 

A wicked messenger falls into trouble, but a trustworthy envoy brings healing.

2 Chronicles 36:15 

The LORD, the God of their fathers, sent word to them through his messengers again and again, because he had pity on his people and on his dwelling place.

2 Kings 17:13 

The LORD warned Israel and Judah through all his prophets and seers: “Turn from your evil ways. Observe my commands and decrees, in accordance with the entire Law that I commanded your fathers to obey and that I delivered to you through my servants the prophets.”

Isaiah 27:5 

Or else let them come to me for refuge; let them make peace with me, yes, let them make peace with me.”

Job 33:23 

“Yet if there is an angel on his side as a mediator, one out of a thousand, to tell a man what is right for him,

Job 33:6 

I am just like you before God; I too have been taken from clay.

Nehemiah 9:28 

“But as soon as they were at rest, they again did what was evil in your sight. Then you abandoned them to the hand of their enemies so that they ruled over them. And when they cried out to you again, you heard from heaven, and in your compassion you delivered them time after time.

Familiar Verse from the Bible

2 Timothy 3:16 

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment