About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, February 22, 2015

I said a Prayer for you

I said a Prayer for you

I said a prayer for you today

And know God must have heard;

I felt the answer in my heart

Although He spoke no Word.


I didn’t ask for wealth or fame,

I knew you wouldn’t mind,

I asked Him to send treasures

Of a far more lasting kind.


I asked that He’d be near you

At the start of each new day

To grant you health and blessings

And friends to share your way.


I asked for happiness for you

In all things great and small 

But it was for His loving care

I prayed for most of all.

Daily Thoughts

- To be round, you must admit you are lost.

- Following Christ has two requirements: Believing, and acting like you do.

- Spending time with God puts everything else in perspective.

- Leave final justice in the hands of just God.

- To become whole, yield to the Holy Spirit.

- Open your Bible prayerfully, read it carefully, and obey it joyfully.

- When Satan strikes, strike back with the Word of God.

- Keep your eyes on the Lord and you won’t lose sight of life’s purpose.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment