About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, August 28, 2015

Conditions of Gospel Benefits

Repent - Confess Sins

2 Chronicles 7:14 

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Luke 13:1-5 

1 Now there were some present at that time who told Jesus about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices. 

2 Jesus answered, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they suffered this way? 

3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish. 

4 Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them—do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem? 

5 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.”

1 John 1:5 

This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.

Obey - Keep the Commandments

Exodus 15:26 

He said, “If you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you.”

Proverbs 3:1-4 

1 My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart,

2 for they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity.

3 Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.

4 Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.

1 John 3:21-23 

21 Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God 

22 and receive from him anything we ask, because we obey his commands and do what pleases him. 

23 And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment