About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Jesus Prayed

Think of what you face today? If it is your habit to ask “what would Jesus do?” you can sure from His example that He would pray first.

Let’s make that our pattern too.

Mother Teresa Quotes  

~ I want you to be concerned about your next door neighbor. Do you know your next door neighbor?

~ If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other

James 2:24  

You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone.

Thought -

God’s Word is very clear that you can’t earn your salvation. It is only by grace, not your effort. But as a child of God you can bring pleasure to your heavenly Father through obedience. Search through your Bible and make a list of the small obedience’s that God says bring him pleasure. All of these can be acts of worship. Why is obedience so pleasing to God? because it proves you really love him.

Planned for God’s pleasure:  

Father, thank you for creating me for your pleasure! I would not even exist if you hadn’t chosen to make me. If I don’t get anything else done today, help me to know and love you a little bit more before I go to sleep tonight. Help me to develop a lifestyle of worship.
Hurt me with the truth but never comfort me with a lie.

JESUS  

. He is the mighty one of Israel. 

. He is the maker of heaven and earth. 

. He is the God who can rescue us out of every problem, help us in any difficulty, and empower us for any problem and empower us for any situation. 

. He is amazing. 

Ravi Zacharias  

..“A man rejects God neither because of intellectual demands nor because of the scarcity of evidence. A man rejects God because of a moral resistance that refuses to admit his need for God.”

..“On every university campus I visit, somebody stands up and says that God is an evil God to allow all this evil into our world. This person typically says, ‘A plane crashes: Thirty people die, and twenty people live. What kind of a God would arbitrarily choose some to live and some to die?’ I continued, ‘but when we play God and determine whether a child within a mother’s womb should live, we argue for that as a moral right. So when human beings are given the privilege of playing God, it’s called a moral right. When God plays God, we call it an immoral act. Can you justify this for me?’ That was the end of the conversation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment