About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, September 23, 2016

Give Thanks

Mercy and kindness

Psalm 117:2

For His merciful kindness is great toward us, and the truth of the Lord endures forever.

Psalm 18:49

Therefore I will give thanks to You, O Lord, among the Gentiles, and sing praises to Your name.

Psalm 31:21

Praise be to the Lord, for he showed me the wonders of his love when I was in a city under siege.

Psalm 57:10

For Your mercy reaches unto the heavens, and Your truth unto the clouds.

Psalm 86:13

For great is Your mercy toward me, And You have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol.

Psalm 100:5

For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations.

Psalm 106:1

Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.

Psalm 108:4

For Your mercy is great above the heavens, And Your truth reaches to the clouds.

145:8-9

The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy.

The Lord is good to all, And His tender mercies are over all His works.

Nehemiah 9:6

You alone are the LORD. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.

Thoughts on Today's Verse....

God is Creator! Life is defined in him and by him. The multitudes of heaven worship and adore him. For me, that means two very important things. First, I need to give him my heart-felt worship and praise. Second, when I praise God, I am doing something eternal.

 You and I won't take much out of this life into the next, but among those things is our praise to our God and Father. Praise be to God, not just now, but forevermore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment