About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, August 7, 2017

I Am In Christ – 3

I am – Holy and without blame before Him in love.

1 Peter 1:16

Since it is written, “You shall be holy, for I am holy.”

Ephesians 1:4

Even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love

I am – The Elect of God.

Colossians 3:12

Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience,

Romans 8:33

Who shall bring any charge against God's elect? It is God who justifies.

I am – Established to the end.

Romans 1:11

For I long to see you, that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to strengthen you
I am – Made near to My Heavenly Father by the Blood of Christ.

Ephesians 2:13

But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

I am – Set free

John 8:31-33

So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”  They answered him, “We are offspring of Abraham and have never been enslaved to anyone. How is it that you say, ‘You will become free’?”

I am – Strong in the Lord

Ephesians 6:10

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment