About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

I Am In Christ – 4

I am – Dead to Sin

Romans 6:1

What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound?

Romans 6:11

So you also must consider yourselves dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus.

1 Peter 2:24

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.

I am – More than a conqueror

Romans 8:37

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

I am – Joint heir with Christ

Romans 8:13

For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.

I am -  sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise

Ephesians 1:13

In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit,

I am – In Christ by His doing

1 Corinthians 1:30

And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption,

I am – Accepted in the Beloved

Ephesians 1:6

To the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved.

I am – Complete in Him

Colossians 2:10

And you have been filled in him, who is the head of all rule and authority.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment