About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Is Your Faith Worth Sharing?

“But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day“ Proverbs 4:18 (KJV).

What about you? Is your brand of Christianity truly the revolutionary, first-century kind that helped turn the world upside down and that changed the course of history? If not, it can be – and that is what this daily devotional guide is all about.

Every Christian needs to echo daily the sentiments of an unknown poet:
..My life shall touch a dozen lives
Before this day is done,
Leave countless marks of good or ill,
Ere sets the evening sun.
This, the wish I always wish,
The prayer I always pray;
Lord, may my life help other lives
It touches by the way.

Count Your Blessings

“And don’t forget to thank Him” Philippians 4:6
Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
Count your many blessings, ev’ry doubt will fly,
And you will be singing as the days go by.

What a wonderful reminder to take the time to think about what God is doing for us. Too often we focus just on the horrid things – the evil, the hurricanes, the floods and devastation and famine.
But take time every day to verbalize or write all you are thankful for. You may want to use this outline. Doing so will revitalize your soul.

Thoughts 

. I used to ask God to help me.  Then I asked if I might help him. - James Hudson Taylor
. I asked for words!

Life led me to a wood,
Set me in solitude
Where speech is still and
Wisdom comes by prayer.
- Chester B. Emerson

[Message No: 7358]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment