About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, November 29, 2019

Praying for Others

I urge, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone - for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. — 1 Timothy 2:1-2

God wants us to be a praying people. But more than that, God wants us to pray for people. The blessing of that kind of prayerful life is that we get to live peaceful and quiet lives full of godliness and holiness. So pray, dear friend in Jesus, pray as if world peace depends upon it, because it does!

The High Cost of Compromise

1 Kings 11:1-11
God’s commands are meant to protect us from sin and heartache. Compromise can look tempting and even advantageous, but taking one step off the high road makes the next step even easier.

Our Heavenly Father’s Unconditional Love

Romans 5:6-11
Christ in Our Place

    For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.

How to turn tangled thoughts into trust

Psalm 18:2
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
 My God, my strength, in whom I will trust;
 My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Thought 

. My times are in thy hand:
O God, I wish them there;
My life, my friends, my soul,
I leave entirely to thy care. - William Lloyd

[Message No: 7377]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment