About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, November 25, 2019

Unresolved Anger

“But God said to Jonah, ‘Is it right for you to be angry about the plant?’ ‘It is,’ he said. ‘And I’m so angry I wish I were dead.’” Jonah 4:9
Paul warned in Ephesians 4:26,
“In your anger do not sin: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry…”
Anger is not the sin. Letting it cloud our compassion for others can be.

The Hidden Life

Colossians 3:3
For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

How can I personally partake in the atonement?

Galatians 6:14
But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Thoughts 

. The deeper I went into the experience of God, the more I found life in abundance. - Andrew Klavan
. If I am in sickness,
my sickness may serve Him;
If I am in sorrow,
my sorrow may serve Him.
He does nothing in vain,
He knows what He is about.
-John Henry Newman

His birth and our new birth

Isaiah 7:14
Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel.

Placed in the light

1 John 1:7
But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

[Message No: 7369]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment