About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Redemption

Psalm 22:22
I will declare your name to my people;
 in the assembly  I will praise you.

Galatians 1:4
who gave himself for our sins  to rescue us from the present evil age,  according to the will of our God and Father,

Ephesians 6:19
Pray also for me,  that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly  make known the mystery  of the gospel,

Hebrews 6:19
We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain,

Proverbs 14:12
There is a way that appears to be right,
 but in the end it leads to death.

Isaiah 26:3
You will keep in perfect peace
 those whose minds are steadfast,
 because they trust  in you.

How to use the Word

. Search it

John 5:39
You study the Scriptures  diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life.  These are the very Scriptures that testify about me,

1 Peter 1:10-11
Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke  of the grace that was to come to you,  searched intently and with the greatest care,    trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ  in them was pointing when he predicted  the sufferings of the Messiah and the glories that would follow.

[Message No: 7654]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment