About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, April 13, 2020

Witnessing

Peter and John replied, "Judge for yourselves whether it is right in God's sight to obey you rather than God. For we cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard." — Acts 4:19-20

We can't contain what we've experienced in Jesus. We can't help but tell about what we've heard. No ruler, no threat, has been able to completely stop the voice of God from being heard through his people's witness. Sharing our faith happens out of the overflow of our experiences in Christ and our relationship with Christ. When we share our faith in this way, the authenticity of our witness can be rejected or ridiculed, but it can't be erased. We have experienced God's work in our lives. How dare we keep silent? We can't!

Scripture for Charity

. Acts 20:35
I have shown you in every way, by laboring like this, that you must support the weak. And remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ”

. Proverbs 19:17
He who has pity on the poor lends to the Lord,
 And He will pay back what he has given.

Questions in Job

7:19
How long?
 Will You not look away from me,
 And let me alone till I swallow my saliva?

7:20
Have I sinned?
 What have I done to You, O watcher of men?
 Why have You set me as Your target,
 So that I am a burden to myself?

Living Loved

Ephesians 3:17
that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,

[Message No: 7644]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment