About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Never too late to lead


Never too late to lead

You can echo Jesus’ prayer, saying, “Father, before I depart the world, help me to impart godly truths to my children and grandchildren. Before I leave them behind and come to you, guide me to be a good steward of those you put in my care. And then I can give them back to you, knowing you have always and will always care for them.”

What do your kids see that you are committed to?  What do you want them to see that you’re committed to?

Broken things in Scripture

Psalms 51:17

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise.

Proverbs 15:13

A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit.

Proverbs 17:22

A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

Earthly things to taste

Natural Food

2 Samuel 3:35 

And when all the people came to cause David to eat meat while it was yet day, David sware, saying, So do God to me, and more also, if I taste bread, or ought else, till the sun be down.

Ways in Scriptures

A sweet way

Isaiah 32:2 

And a man shall be as a hiding place from the wind, and a covert from the tempest;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment