About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

186, Things Men Can Do


(3 to 6 out of 186)

3)

Follow or refuse to follow Christ at any time

Matthew 16:24  

Then Jesus said to his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.

Mark 8:34  

Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: “If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.

Luke 9:23  

Then he said to them all: “If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.

John 12:26  

Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.

1 Peter 2:21  

To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example that you should follow in his steps.

4)

Stumble at the Word

1 Peter 2:8  

And, “A stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall.” They stumble because they disobey the message—which is also what they were destined for.

5)

Cast off first faith

1 Timothy 5:12  

Thus they bring judgment on themselves, because they have broken their first pledge.

6)

Cast away confidence

Hebrews 10:35  

So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment