About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Salvation


Salvation – Hymns – By grace are ye saved...

By grace are ye saved through faith;

By grace are ye saved through faith;

Not of works, not of works,

Lest any man should boast;

By grace are ye saved through faith.

For it is the gift of God;

Not of yourselves, not of yourselves,

Lest any man should boast:

For it is the gift of God.

Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden,

And I will give, will give you rest,

And I will give you rest.

Except a man be born again, except a man be born again,

Except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom,

The kingdom of God, he cannot see the kingdom.

God commands His love—

Greater could not be;

While I was a sinner,

Jesus died for me.

Justified by faith,

I have peace with God,

In my heart the Spirit

Sheds His love abroad.

Thus, where sin abounded,

Grace did more abound;

And where death was reigning,

Life in Christ I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment