About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Passion for Purity:


The Lord has provided a way which every believer can walk in holiness and purity and freedom from the lusts of the world around us as we walk in obedience to His Word.

“I will set no evil worthless thing before my eyes”… Psalm 101:3

“I have made a covenant with my eyes, why then should I look upon a woman. This would be a fire would consume to destruction and would root out all my increase”…Job 31:1.12.

“By means of an immoral woman I would be reduced to a crust of bread, and an adulteress will prey upon my precious life. Therefore I will not lust after her beauty in my heart, nor will I let her seduce me with her eyelids.”…Proverbs 6: 25-33

“I have hidden God’s Word in my heart that I might not sin against Him. This is how I am going to keep my way pure-by taking heed to His Word”…Psalm 119:9, 11.

Evangelism

"Some reader may urge - No one generation has been actually evangelized. True; yet that is no proof of its impossibility; and the fact that past generations of Christians failed to accomplish their task, or rather, never tried (except perhaps in the first century,

Servant of God.

“Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment