About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Sing Praises to God


Psalms 27:2 

When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall.

Psalms 42:10-11

10 My bones suffer mortal agony as my foes taunt me, saying to me all day long, “Where is your God?”

11 Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.

Psalms 52:9 

I will praise you forever for what you have done; in your name I will hope, for your name is good. I will praise you in the presence of your saints.

Jeremiah 20:13 

Sing to the LORD! Give praise to the LORD! He rescues the life of the needy from the hands of the wicked.

Romans 15:9 

So that the Gentiles may glorify God for his mercy, as it is written: “Therefore I will praise you among the Gentiles; I will sing hymns to your name.”

James 5:13 

Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise.

Psalms 150:1-3

1 Praise the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens.

2 Praise him for his acts of power; praise him for his surpassing greatness.

3 Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet; praise him with the harp and lyre,

4 praise him with tambourine and dancing; praise him with the strings and flute,

Thought

Heaven is full of answers to prayers for which no one ever bothered to ask…Billy Graham


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment