About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Things God Remembers.

His Covenants

Genesis 9:15-16 

15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.

16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”

Leviticus 26:42 

I will remember my covenant with Jacob and my covenant with Isaac and my covenant with Abraham, and I will remember the land.

Leviticus 26:45 

But for their sake I will remember the covenant with their ancestors whom I brought out of Egypt in the sight of the nations to be their God. I am the LORD.’”

Psalms 105:8

He remembers his covenant forever, the word he commanded, for a thousand generations,
Ezekiel 16:60 

Yet I will remember the covenant I made with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you.

His Truth

Psalms 98:3 

He has remembered his love and his faithfulness to the house of Israel; all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.

His Promises

Psalms 105:42 

For he remembered his holy promise given to his servant Abraham.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment