About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Words of Comfort.

Joshua 1:9  

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

James 5:11  

As you know, we consider blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of Job's perseverance and have seen what the Lord finally brought about. The Lord is full of compassion and mercy.

Psalms 145:18  

The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.

John 14:3  

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Isaiah 30:19  

O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you.

Luke 11:10  

For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

2 Corinthians 12:9  

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Hebrews 13:8  

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment