About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, December 17, 2012

Honor (time)


Means to be acknowledged, recognized, approved, accepted, esteemed, and exalted by God. It means to be privileged and exalted to a position of responsibility and service for God.

Luke 19:17

“‘Well done, my good servant!’ his master replied. ‘Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.’

John 12:26 Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.

Romans 2:10

but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

1 Corinthians 6:2-3

2 Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases?

3 Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!

Revelation 3:21

To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.

Psalms 91:14

“Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

Proverbs 21:21

He who pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity and honor.

Proverbs 22:4

Humility and the fear of the LORD bring wealth and honor and life.

Daniel 12:3

Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment