About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Knowledge of God


Wherein does the manifest presence of God differ from His omnipresence?

In that the unseen and unperceived presence of God is manifested to be perceived by the senses of man:

Genesis 18:20-21  

20 Then the LORD said, “The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous

21 that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know.”

Genesis 18:1-2  

1 The LORD appeared to Abraham near the great trees of Mamre while he was sitting at the entrance to his tent in the heat of the day.

2 Abraham looked up and saw three men standing nearby. When he saw them, he hurried from the entrance of his tent to meet them and bowed low to the ground.

Genesis 18:33  

When the LORD had finished speaking with Abraham, he left, and Abraham returned home.

1 Samuel 3:10  

The LORD came and stood there, calling as at the other times, “Samuel! Samuel!” Then Samuel said, “Speak, for your servant is listening.”

John 14:21  

Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment