About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, December 28, 2012

Questions in Ruth


Q: Why will ye go with me?

Ruth 1:11  

But Naomi said, “Return home, my daughters. Why would you come with me? Am I going to have any more sons, who could become your husbands?

Q: Are there yet any more sons in my womb, that they may be your husbands?

Ruth 1:11  

But Naomi said, “Return home, my daughters. Why would you come with me? Am I going to have any more sons, who could become your husbands?

Questions in 1 Samuel

Q: why weepest thou?

Q: Why eatest thou not?

Q: Why is thy heart grieved?

Q: Am not I better to thee than ten sons?

1 Samuel 1:8  

Elkanah her husband would say to her, “Hannah, why are you weeping? Why don't you eat? 

Why are you downhearted? Don't I mean more to you than ten sons?”

Questions in 2 Samuel

Q: From whence comest thou?

2 Samuel 1:3  

“Where have you come from?” David asked him. He answered, “I have escaped from the Israelite camp.”

Q: How went the matter?

2 Samuel 1:4  

“What happened?” David asked. “Tell me.” He said, “The men fled from the battle. Many of them fell and died. And Saul and his son Jonathan are dead.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment