About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Evangelism:

Evangelism:

I am a witness. I’m not here to smack people over the head with the gospel. I’m here to tell them what has happened to me. That’s what a witness does in court. I look at my life and I know beyond shadow of a doubt where I would be were it not for my faith in Christ. So I pray and ask God for opportunities to tell others about what He has done for me.      - Phil Callaway

Thought:

Why should you give out tracts? Here are 10 reasons:

They are a very economical form of evangelism

They work while we sleep

They have the ability to get into a house and stay there

They are never afraid or show cowardice

They are never tempted to compromise their message

They never get tired, discouraged or give up

They stick to what they have to say and never argue

They can present the message when don't have time

They can go to places where we cannot

They get people in the mood – they only speak when they are read


Smile:
~ Moses spent forty years thinking he was somebody; then he spent forty years on the backside of the desert realizing he was nobody; finally, he spent the last forty years of his life leaning what God can do with a nobody! … Dwight L. Moody

~ The brook would lose its song if the rocks were removed…Unknown

Faith:

Faithfulness is God’s requirements;

Fruitfulness is His reward.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment