About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Word of God

Word of God – In believer’s life as:

Source of joy:

Psalms 119:47 

And I will delight myself in thy commandments, which I have loved.

Psalms 119:97 

MEM. O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.

Psalms 119:162 

I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.

Standard of Conduct:

Titus 2:5 

To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

Sources of New Life:

1 Peter 1:2-3

2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Word of God – Honor:

Due to God:

Psalms 29:2 

Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment