About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, May 13, 2013

Ezekiel


26th book of the Bible. 48 Chapters. 1,273 Verses. 39,407 Words and 310 Verses of history. 
                                                                                                                                       
Messages from God:

Ezekiel 30:10

“‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: “‘I will put an end to the hordes of Egypt by the hand of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon.

Ezekiel 30:13

“‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: “‘I will destroy the idols and put an end to the images in Memphis. No longer will there be a prince in Egypt, and I will spread fear throughout the land.

Ezekiel 30:20

In the eleventh year, in the first month on the seventh day, the word of the LORD came to me:

Ezekiel 30:22

Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against Pharaoh king of Egypt. I will break both his arms, the good arm as well as the broken one, and make the sword fall from his hand.

Ezekiel 31:1

In the eleventh year, in the third month on the first day, the word of the LORD came to me:

Ezekiel 31:10

“‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: Because it towered on high, lifting its top above the thick foliage, and because it was proud of its height,

Ezekiel 31:15

“‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: On the day it was brought down to the grave I covered the deep springs with mourning for it; I held back its streams, and its abundant waters were restrained. Because of it I clothed Lebanon with gloom, and all the trees of the field withered away.

Ezekiel 32:1

In the twelfth year, in the twelfth month on the first day, the word of the LORD came to me:

Ezekiel 32:3

“‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: “‘With a great throng of people I will cast my net over you, and they will haul you up in my net.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment