About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, May 27, 2013

Questions in Genesis

Questions in Genesis

Yea, hath God said, ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Genesis 3:1

Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

Where art thou?

Genesis 3:9

But the LORD God called to the man, “Where are you?”

Who told that thou wasn’t naked?

Genesis 3:11

And he said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?”

What is this that thou has done?

Genesis 3:13

Then the LORD God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?” The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”

Why art thou worth

Genesis 4:6

Then the LORD said to Cain, “Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast?

What Love Doesn’t

 “Love . . .  does not boast, it is not proud.”  I Corinthians 13:4 NIV

Jesus blasts the top birds of the church, those who roost at the top of the spiritual ladder and spread their plumes of robes, titles, jewelry, and choice seats. Jesus won’t stand for it. It’s easy to see why. How can I love others if my eyes are only on me? How can I point to God if I’m pointing at me? And, worse still, how can someone see God if I keep fanning my own tail feathers?


Jesus has no room for pecking orders….Max Lucado.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment