About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Father God…You are Great!

Ephesians 1:18-19 

18 I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, 
19 and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength,

Psalms 145:1-3 

1 I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever.

2 Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever.

3 Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.

Psalms 66:1-3 

1 Shout with joy to God, all the earth!

2 Sing the glory of his name; make his praise glorious!

3 Say to God, “How awesome are your deeds! So great is your power that your enemies cringe before you.

John 17:23  

I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

Thoughts on This Verse....

How will the world come to know that God sent his Son? Through our unity? How will the world know that God truly loves us as his children? When we live together in unity. What is that unity? That's harder to define. The basis of unity is a life of character so consistent with the will of God that he can be seen living in us! Yet for this kind of unity to be seen by the world, it has to be visible in the way we work with each other in the cause of the Gospel, the way we handle our differences, the way as a group that we consistently treat people of the world, and the way come together in areas that clearly matter to God. May it only be so!

Chorus - Bible

I am so glad that Jesus loves me,

Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me;

Wonderful things in the Bible I see,

This is the dearest, that Jesus loves me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment