About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Power of Prayer

Philippians 1:3-4 

3 I thank my God every time I remember you. 

4 In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy

Psalms 55:22 

Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.

1 Peter 5:7 

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Romans 10:17 

Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.

Isaiah 65:24 

Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.

2 Corinthians 7:14 

I had boasted to him about you, and you have not embarrassed me. But just as everything we said to you was true, so our boasting about you to Titus has proved to be true as well.

John 16:26-27 

26 In that day you will ask in my name. I am not saying that I will ask the Father on your behalf. 

27 No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God.

Psalms 18:5 

The cords of the grave coiled around me; the snares of death confronted me.

John 1:1 

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Ecclesiastes 3:11 

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

1 Samuel 12:2 

Now you have a king as your leader. As for me, I am old and gray, and my sons are here with you. I have been your leader from my youth until this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment