About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, October 31, 2014

I said a prayer for you

I said a prayer for you today

And know God must have heard;

I felt the answer in my heart

Although He spoke no word.

I don’t ask for wealth or fame,

I knew you wouldn’t mind,

I asked Him to send treasures

Of a far more lasting kind.

I asked that He’d be near you

At the start of each new day

To grant you health and blessings

And friends to share your way.

I asked for happiness for you

In all things great and small 

But it was His loving care

I prayed for most of all.

Daily Thoughts

. God gave you a message to share. Don’t keep it to yourself!

. Good deeds don’t make a Christian, but a Christian does good deeds.

. Two Christians are better than one--when they’re one.

. God may delay or deny our request.

. Oh, that my ways were directed to keep your statutes! Then I would not be ashamed.

. To understand the Word of God, rely on the Spirit of God.

. The best fathers not only give us life--they teach us how to live.

. Riches are a blessing only to those who make them a blessing to others.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment