About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, October 6, 2014

The King Is Coming

Psalms 24:7 Lift up your heads, O you gates; be lifted up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in. 8 who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.

The King is coming:

1. To claim his own

2. To heal the brokenhearted

3. To reward the faithful

Inspirational Quotes from Famous People

~ The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work. …Emile Zola

~   I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. … Thomas Jefferson

~ Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. … Robert Orben

 ~ Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, "Certainly, I can!" Then get busy and find out how to do it. … Theodore Roosevelt

Chorus - Jesus

He’s wonderful Savior to me,

He’s wonderful Savior to me;

And since that blest day I’ve singing,

He’s wonderful Savior to me.

Colossians 4:5-6

5 Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. 
6 Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Thoughts on Today's Verse....

There are no random acts of kindness, only intentional acts given the opportunity to happen. We have thought about kindnesses we can do. We have committed ourselves to acting in ways that are kind and beneficial. We have prayed for an opportunity to be kind. Then the opportunity presents itself and bingo! We act with kindness. Nothing random about that! This is true not just in deeds, but in words as well. More than trying to avoid poor speech, we are urged to use our speech to bless and help others to come to know Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment