About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, April 22, 2016

God’s Promises


Friends, today when we see the world nothing but everyone is suffering with some problems, it may be sickness, financial, family problems: husbands and wives or even children, with our neighbors, colleagues at our office set ups finally even in our churches.

We can’t find a single place where we can rest peacefully. 

That’s the reason shall we see few Bible verses which our Heavenly Father is promising us to claim and get rid of all these problems.  

Philippians 4:19 - And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus

2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life which God, who cannot lie, promised before time began,

Psalm 84:11 - For the Lord God is a sun and shield; The Lord will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

John 14:18 - I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

2 Corinthians 7:1 - Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

Acts 2:38-39 - Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call.”

John 6:55-59 - . For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed. He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me. This is the bread which came down from heaven—not as your fathers ate the manna, and are dead. He who eats this bread will live forever. “These things He said in the synagogue as He taught in Capernaum.

1 Corinthians 11:1-2 - Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ. Head Coverings Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered them to you.

John 20:19-23 - Then, the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and said to them, “Peace be with you.” When He had said this, He showed them His hands and His side. Then the disciples were glad when they saw the Lord.

   So Jesus said to them again, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.” And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment