About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, April 1, 2016

I Am Who I Am



I Am Who I Am

 “Take courage, it is I; do not be afraid.”  Matthew 14:27 

Waves slapping his waist and rain stinging his face, Jesus speaks to [the disciples] at once. “Courage! I am! Don’t be afraid!”

Speaking from a burning bush to a knee-knocking Moses, God announced, “I AM WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14).

God gets into things! Red Seas, Judean wildernesses, weddings, funerals, and Galilean tempests. Look and you’ll find what everyone from Moses to Martha discovered. God is in the middle of our storms.
 
To Be With Me

 “After I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me.”  John 14:3
Note the promise of Jesus. “I will come back and take you to be with me.” Jesus pledges to take us home. He does not delegate this task. He may send missionaries to teach you, angels to protect you, teachers to guide you, singers to inspire you, and physicians to heal you, but He sends no one to take you. He reserves this job for Himself.

Quotes

Attitude

 “What is the difference between an obstacle and an opportunity? Our attitude toward it. Every opportunity has a difficulty, and every difficulty has an opportunity.” 

Your Grace

 ‘O the joy Your grace gives me! I can never thank You or praise You enough for rerouting my life so that it will end, and begin again, in You. Through Jesus I pray. Amen. 

Mercy

 “I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice.” 

JESUS

. Our God is huge!  He is mighty! He is everywhere and knows everything! 

. He is worthy of all our praises, honor and worship.

Thoughts

Looking for Christ’s return makes a difference in your life.

To feel good about yourself, do what pleases God.

A bite of sin leaves a bitter aftertaste.

The highest motive for serving God is the desire to please Him.

A friend of God will be a stranger to the world.

To love God is to obey God.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment